World Lash University
Online Lash Competition
Lash Artists are invited to compete in our worldwide Online Lash Competition!
You don’t need to come to our event to take part, and you can compete in all the categories as many times you want. There are 4 Categories with 3 entry levels in each.
Classic One to one lash application
Volume 4-6D application
Freestyle Whether your signature set is fluffy, textured, wispy or spiky, you have the artistic freedom to create a bespoke Volume lash design using 3-10D.
Colour Love Anything but black or brown lashes, using up to 6D volume fans or a hybrid mix with Classics
Beginner Less than 2 years’ experience
Master More than 2 years’ experience
Expert Lash Competition winners
Lash trainers must enter the category in line with their experience or proven capability.
Competition closes on Sunday 2nd April 2023.
Winners will be announced on stage during our Evening Awards ceremony on Sunday 14th May 2023.
- An e-certificate
- Detailed feedback from our Judges
Those placed in 1st, 2nd or in 3rd positions receive:
- Digital e-badge
- Prizes from our generous sponsors
WLU Lash Artist of the Year Award 2023
Our Lash Artist of the Year will be the competitor who receives the most points from 3 judges for one entry and any bonus points awarded by the judges. It is NOT based on how many entries you submit as this is not fair!
- Entries are anonymised so Judges don’t know who created the work.
- Scoring system is 0-10 with 10 being the highest score.
- Feedback is offered to help competitors understand their scores and how they can improve.
- Judges may offer a Special Award for their favourite work.
- Detailed judging criteria is strictly followed.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
Judging Criteria And Terms and Conditions
All competitors need to study the Judging criteria and the Terms and Conditions
Photographs must be
- Your own work
- Single images (no collages) of high resolution
- Not edited or watermarked
- Maximum of 7 photos.
Help the judges to judge by submitting photographs of your model in the positions described in the Terms and Conditions.
One entry £59.00
Two entries £109
Three entries £159
Four entries £199
You receive one free entry to any category if you’re attending our event.
£59.00Add to basket
Entries must be received in 1 email to email@example.com before 11:59pm (BST) on Sunday 2nd April 2023. Too big to email? Use We Transfer
You Must Include:
1. Copy of your proof of payment (receipt).
2. The category you are entering. For example, Classic.
3. The level you are entering. For example, Beginner level.
4. Scanned copy or photograph of your 1st Lash Extension Certificate.
5. Your full name (for your Certificate)
6. Your address (for shipping trophy/prizes). We will double check this before shipping.
7. Your mobile number (in case we need to reach you for clarification)
8. Your Instagram handle. For example, @worldlashuniversity
9. Your photographs
Details coming soon!