World Lash University
Sunday 15th May 2022
Day Conference with Evening Awards, Dinner and Gala!
Hilton Birmingham Metropole, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, B40 1PP
Online Lash Competition
Lash Artists are invited to compete in our worldwide Online Lash Competition!
You don’t need to come to our event to take part, and you can compete in all the categories as many times you want. There are 4 Categories with 3 entry levels in each.
Classic One to one lash application
Volume 4-6D application
Pre-Mades 3-5D application using pre-made fans
Lash Lift Includes tint
Beginner Less than 2 years’ experience
Master More than 2 years’ experience
Expert Lash Competition winners
Lash trainers must enter the category in line with their experience or proven capability.
Competition closes on Sunday 10th April 2022.
Winners will be announced on stage during our Evening Awards ceremony on Sunday 15th May 2022.
- An e-certificate
- Detailed feedback from our Judges
Those placed in 1st, 2nd or in 3rd positions receive:
- Digital e-badge
- Prizes from our generous sponsors
WLU Lash Artist of the Year Award 2022
Our Lash Artist of the Year will be the competitor who receives the most points from 3 judges for one entry and any bonus points awarded by the judges. It is NOT based on how many entries you submit as this is not fair!
- Entries are anonymised so Judges don’t know who created the work.
- Scoring system is 0-10 with 10 being the highest score.
- Feedback is offered to help competitors understand their scores and how they can improve.
- Judges may offer a Special Award for their favourite work.
- Detailed judging criteria is strictly followed.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
All competitors need to study these Judging criteria carefully.
Terms and Conditions
All competitors need to study these Terms and Conditions carefully.
Photographs must be
- Your own work
- Single images (no collages) of high resolution
- Not edited or watermarked
- Maximum of 7 photos for Classic, Volume and Pre-made categories.
- Maximum of 5 photos for Lash Lift category.
Help the judges to judge by submitting photographs of you model in the positions described in the Terms and Conditions.
Add to basket
You receive one free entry to any category if you’re attending our WLU event on the 15th May 2022. Join us!
Entries must be received in 1 email to email@example.com before 2359 hours (BST) on Sunday 10th April 2022. Too big to email? Use We Transfer
1. Copy of your proof of payment (receipt).
2. The categories and level you are entering. For example, Classic at Beginner level.
3. Scanned copy of your 1st Lash Extension or Lash Lift Certificate.
4. Your name (for Certificates)
5. Your address (for shipping trophy/prizes).
6. Your photographs and description.
Watch this space to find out who is judging our WLU 2022 Competition!